Pigma® Micron Pens
When accuracy, minute details, and preservation count, the unparalleled archival quality of Pigma Micron pens makes them everyone’s first choice. Artist, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron and know their work is safeguarded with the permanence of Pigma ink. The first disposable technical pen using archival pigmented ink, Pigma Micron ink pen is selected for fine-point technical and artistic applications.
Sakura invented and patented PIGMA® ink over 25 years ago. A formulation of pigment based inks, more complex and stable than dye based inks, PIGMA® ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time. Here at SSS we have both the 03 = 0.35 mm abd 05 = 0.45 mm Micro pens.
Pigma Micron has achieved universal appeal and is carried by technical professionals, artists and crafters alike:
- heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists
- cartoonists, Manga and Anime artists, and illustrators
- archivists, architects, and professional diamond cutters
- anthropologists, entomologists, scientists and used in research laboratories.
The Pigma® Micron ink pens feature:
- Archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
The Pigma® Micron pen is perfect for:
- Graphic art
- Archival recording
- Pen and ink illustrations
- Freehand art
- Rubber stamps
- Fabric design
Click on the image below to go to the colour menu page where you can click to order or narrow donw your search by colour.