Hobby & Sewing Range
- B5745 – Ergonomically designed thread snips for 4th finger use and fine sharp points also suitable for unpicking.
- B 5354 – 4½” sharp point embroidery scissor with moulded black handle. This embroidery scissor has very sharp points and is one of our best sellers.
Traditional Drop forged 8” fabric cutting scissors with exceptional cutting power, especially on the tips due to the drop forged construction (drop forged scissors do need more regular care than stainless steel). An adjustable joint with lock nut, to ensure the perfect adjustment does not slip. Made in Italy – but you wouldn’t think so at this Klassé price!
Stainless Steel Range
- 5¼” Hobby & Craft scissors lightly serrated on one blade to grip the fabric and prevent slipping.
- 4” and 5” all stainless steel scissors in the traditional style.
- Duckbill blade keeps the lower layer of fabric away from the upper to allow close cutting in applique work.
- 6” Machine embroidery Scissors. Curved stainless steel blades for snipping threads in machine embroidery.